Sunday, July 29, 2007

Anti magnetic

i have been in situations where my atms, credit cards and id cards would just not work.. the plastic is pristine, the strip not at all scratched but often than not the diagnosis would be demagnetized.

Last March to May, i was witness to the slow demise of my beloved ipod bringing her to hospitals (Apple Center, Ynzal) clinics (Villman and NT) quack doctors (greenhills) and home care (yup i opened up a nano.. ha ha) but all else failed, it is now the newest museum piece in my can't-throw-this-gadget-even-if-its-broken-,-its-too-dear-just-to-throw-away-hopefully-i-can-still-save-some-parts-for-frankenstein-operations-in-the-future and the culprit, the harddisk (the ynzal guy said that it will cost me 9k to replace, better to buy a new one!) this is after i spent for software, a new cable, a new battery, and repair diagnosis fees.. grrr..

then June my hard disk crashed!

Today, my new (replaced it with an ipod video 30 gig) ipod with its 15gig music and video (all the bmp videos were there) compilation just went poof! Digital amnesia.

in all situations its just data that gets lost, all the rest of the hardware in the pink of health... what am i doing so anti magnetic???

can i also ask the same q regarding my lovelife? Bwa ha ha ha

Technology fails me :(

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal