Sunday, October 28, 2007

Private space part 5

I spend a lot of time doing hard labor for my office. I go on sleepless nights just to catch deadlines, etc. etc.

but i also maintain some extra activities not work related, and i really try to keep this as hectic and fruitful even if it kills me.

and so weekend and evening based projects like Banned Movies, etc. etc. ( note the title, private space!) happen to be part of my lifestyle. work hard, play hard.

This month was really hard. I was helping out Khavn do his boxset project (see plug below) and leadtimes and schedules were just sooo crazy.

so i had some sizeable deliveries of materials to my home 2 weeks ago, cases, prints, media that came in boxes. So when i go home, the guards will tell me of the stuff and would have to assist me in bringing it to my unit. For all these times i have my deliveries, i will be going home together with my boss who lives 7 floors below me..

day 1
Guard : ihahatid ko na lang kayo sa elevator.
Boss : Oh, let me help you with that! Is this the eeepc from HQ? (referring to a new product we will be launching.)
BB : Nope, it's a package left for me, dvd cases.
Boss : Oh, ok.


day 2
Guard : Ma'am! meron po iniwan si Edgar
BB : Oh, ok.
Boss : Let me help you.
BB : No, this is not heavy at all.
Boss : Those are CDs?
BB : err yup.
Boss : are you selling in Quiapo?

day 3
BB (inunahan na yung guard, since my Boss doesn't understand tagalog) : Mamaya na! Bababa ako!
Boss : What?
BB : oh i was talking to the guards.
Boss : Ok.
we both took the elevator, off his floor for Boss, then i just placed my stuff in my unit and then went down again. I got my package and when i was going back up, my boss would come out the same elevator going out for dinner.
Boss : ahahaha! Quiapo!

Baka may opening sa Quiapo ng Marketing Manager. :P

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal