Monday, October 20, 2008

Carina was here

Old self story:

I am usually friends with exes even if sometimes the relationships end on sour notes (What's wrong with me? hehe) well anyway very very first boyfriend's bff texted me that somebody close to xbf passed away. (give it to me to have a dramatic moment be funny :P)

me : in iloilo? just send him my condolences, i don't have his current number.
bff : roxas ano ka ba?
me : ahehe i was trying hard to remember if it was bacolod or iloilo, pareho pala mali.
bff : just proves you didn't love him that much.
me : no one's asking about proofs.. and cmon its been 10 years.. kaya nahihiirapan maging kaibigan ako ng kaibigan ninyo dahil sa panunukso hanggang ngayon..
bff : and you still remember na 10 years..
me : yah, i remember the first time we met, first time we dated, first time we held hands.. ooopps i am falling into a deep depression..

oh.. btw, really my deep condolences.
***

i think i give more weight to best friend fights.. duon i can't seem to bury hatchets.. i remember seeing after college my very first best friend in elem/high school (i don't usually develop deep friendships) while on rehearsal for a play in gantimpala. We were both shocked to see each other after college (and i think i was in mega costume na pang 19th century kaya it added to the shock) and forced talking after our falling out, 3 years of reacting that were ghosts in hs, (it was a small school, we'd see each other daily.) plus the whole of college and we actually forgot the petty detail of our quarrel but mas mabigat yata akong magalit sa friend. We never rekindled.

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal