Monday, June 25, 2007

Anonymous BB

Saturday was a weird, weird day..

Whole day was really just about sleeping and bumming..
4 straight night outs.. Official event, groupie duties, BMP research and album launch of a friend.. Woke up late, really late.
Big problem, I haven't started any work and I have a lot of super backlogs. Oh well.
But I have to go to penguin (tempting.. work and pleasure... he he) Penguin won as an initial event of my day. This is a 1030 meeting, 1030 PM.
I went there and I realized that that infamous and always quoted Fete de la Musique (spell check.. what the hell, am not french.) was happening that day. That day!
Almost got lost because my usual route, the remedios circle was closed..
And so the adventure started,
got a text from Ren*** of A*** A***** about his new number, invited him to join our BMP gig and he said yes.. napaka BMP mode, first conversation, done deal. I was so sure i will wing this negotiation with Penguin.
Then the person who I was supposed to meet -- the manager, Butch was so busy, saw him easily, I said hello but didn’t want to impose..I said, I'll just hang around and talk to him later. I decided to stay a while and check out the festivities..

Saw a major poet and a prominent literary journalist just hanging around.. Hmmm, good company.
And and a minor poet flirting around malate (hmmm she's building quite a rep, just heard about her doing body shots in katips last week.)
Bought some beers..
Listened to the music, lahi (mental note, get in touch with them,) pinikpikan and next in line was the dawn..
I was near the toilet area, saw an acquaintance and "his new body"
he has totally transformed himself into a semi-hunk, bwe-he-he (mental note, ask his diet regimen.) Txted him, "saw u, u looked good either am wrong, u changed or there's a better version of u alive.." short but witty txt reparte (spell check.. darn french words) followed.
And then I saw jett pangan..
And I saw another guy who suddenly stopped and planned to smack him (Smack Jett Pangan?? What the.. ) There were tugs, pushings and stares, semi smacks maybe some F*^&*.. words. I got a bit of the action since I was directly at the back side of Jett..
A minute of ruckus..
And a rose vendor came.. I bought flowers.. For Jett Pangan.
"Peace Pare."
Pinikpikan. Air thins and I had to go out, also alcohol was a bit affecting me.
Jett was also out for air, or yosi, or..
Small talk with Jett, anonymous Nina talks to Jett.
Went back to Pinikpikan, my beer needs refill.
And then a "courteous" guy paved the way towards the bar for me.. One red horse..
One fish, two fish...
"you drink like a fish… you always drink red horse?"
"not really, I had 2 lights and this is just my second horse"
Small talk pala ha..
You have been watching too many sesame street..
A stranger is a friend you haven't met.. (Need to bonk head…)
A stranger maybe a predator waiting for a victim..

Early on it was cool, I needed some conversation while waiting for Butch, some conversation to settle my nervous thoughts about the almost rumble that happened. They were there also, they saw.. they called the anti-Jett as Peque Gallaga (but the real PG is sweet, he would never do that, especially to Jett Pangan) because the guy sported a beard salt and pepper hair..
I went to talk with guy 1, 2 3 and 4.. Same group.. What was I thinking??
Then Jett's band was on..
At first I was just in a corner, with 2 ang TV girls, dancing sans ledge.
After a song, guy number 4 went near me and said I danced wild
??
And he pulled me towards the stage..
Gago guy number 4 was teasing me to hold Jett's hand.. When I realized and got shy I pulled my hand away..
And in the middle of his song, jett pangan held my hand sang me his song!
Wooooaaahhh groupie to the highest level..

I just want to end my story at this point, timeline 1 am..

Please, Please.

Yun na lang para happy.

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal