Monday, January 7, 2008

hit by the larry adventures

this was the most handicapped laryngitis bout i've ever had, just because i now live alone and i dont have any help.. technology at times help me cope, but most of the time, it's just me and my larry adventures.



the later part of the weekday, i already noticed it coming, strep throaty voice, coughing and low resistance, and during the weekend it became full blast. i just took a nap in the afternoon and when i awoke.. my voice had been kidnapped. I had to take a call from my cell to give me proof.

Ring.. ring..
Me :



****

later in the afternoon, i saw him in YM, and after a while, apologized for rejecting his calls.

It's ok i heard you, miss darth vader.

****

i had trouble with calling the laundry to pick up early saturday. Had one chance to chat with my sister about my weekday via phone (and i had to tell her, translate the story to pa and ma, i used up my slot with you.) and since i lost my voice around 3 without having lunch yet, i will have tummy troubles the rest of the weekend. But my vader-teaser offered to call for my jollibee delivery. internet-assisted fast food delivery :) (Actually later i refused his offer when i realized just wasn't into eating that time anyway)

****

most of the weekend was spent sleeping so i didn't mind the no-talk policy imposed on me.

****

Today, courier calls, security personnel, deliveries, other phone calls, and edgar directions, huh the small volume i gained back was spent again.

txt from friend : where can i call you
me : i am just at home, still sick, you can call but its like talking to your boyfriend, its a one way communication. hehe

so he called and tried to talk, he could only acknowledge some syllables he could decipher, all the rest he ignores in jest. He's so enjoying me not talking, well actually he's enjoying having a boyfriend. bwahahaha.

HHHHHHHHHWWaaaayyyYY! HHhhhhhheeeMMMM

YM. Ah, yes, why not!


****

Talking with you is like having phone sex. all i hear is breathing.

****

Sister in vietnam, YM

Me : am sick again, laryngitis.

Sis : Marge Simpson ka na naman.

Me : Mas malala, wala talagang boses. Maggie Simpson.

****

YM same friend

jgklglglhglhglgjgjk
me : ano yun?
iyan ang tunog mo sa phone
djhggsooiuuotuou
hahahaha
bwisit
gghx,nllklkjljlhjk
bzbbmmkkjjbkjnm
miscommunication can be fun
hahahahaha

****

friend over mobile

Ring.. ring..
reject.
ring .. ring.
reject.

Its hard to compose your text as fast when the other party is just pressing "call."
Txt apology.
No reply.
txt again.
No reply.

I have this praning feeling that people might tampo if you reject his call so i called. Yabang parang may boses.

Me :


Friend : I know, i got your txt, i just couldnt respond because i was driving. i know you can't talk kaya you do this ok, press once if yes, twice if no.

Me : beep>

miss you kasi,
beep>

bakit ka nagkasakit, siguro you got your back cold in a room
beep> beep>

hahahaha

let's YM as soon as i get back home
beep>

****

Kaya kayo, don't ever abuse your body.
beep>

1 comment:

enuhski said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA - rofl!

Mga Nadaldal