Sunday, January 6, 2008

penguin guy no 4

Why in the early days of 2008, i get to be reminded of him twice this weekend?? Huh, funny. I was with my bff last friday and we were into girl talk, and suddenly she got confused about my last year's timeline and cast of characters.. we were talking about an incident regarding maniacs, groping and being harassed (oops and realized i had a lot of that 2007) and she thought i was referring to "penguin guy number 4 " while i was actually referring to another maniac, groper, harasser who would later become a friend, a close friend (oops if people ask among my guy friends, deny na lang kayo.)

and why today i got a call from him this afternoon, I was fortunately deafened by my pod and would also not be capable of answering (i am sick, laryngitis) i didn't notice a miss call. someone from 2007 i wanted to forget, and why in 2008 i still have his name in my phonebook (and my name in HIS phonebook, please don't tell me he still have this party pictures of me)... anung pecha na?

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal