Sunday, March 2, 2008

Out of reach

my dad texted me early in the morning, "where are you? been calling your landline and no one's answering. please call the house." I have forgotten to notify him about my moving (moved thu night) and my mom forgot to tell my dad (you know where the dominant gene came from.)

anyway no phone yet in new place, internet connection from coffee shops are inconsistent (and dear) my mobile is the only way to get in touch with me (except however if you were trying to reach me saturday -- battery got drained and it took me half day to remember which box did i put my phone chargers.)

Plus if you were emailing me (@edsamail,) and your message bounced, chances are my mailbox is full, today i get to clear some but i am sure i missed 3 days worth of mails (now bouncing in email limbo-- please resend) Get the picture? I am basically a hermit until my phone and net connection and life gets back to normal (never??)

Keep in touch, err keep trying. Thanks :)

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal