Thursday, August 4, 2011

starting the 60 days

on my 39th week and this is the first time i'll blog about my pregnancy. yes! we are pregnant. i have officially declared my pregnancy leave and awaiting the coming of bbb, my first. scared and excited.

yesterday, as a last day of my being a working pregnant mom i had one eventful day.. rainy and stressful travel to work, a major presentation to our malaysian principals and a long day that extended to dinner.

at the end of it all i had a good talk with my bosses. its a good feeling for a working lady to be assured that 60 days of absence will not affect "job performance" it's a basic benefit to any employee but surely it's additional stress on a woman in workforce to double time efforts prior to the leave and overextend when she comes back to compensate the absence. cherry to the cake, i got my baby a gift :)

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal