Wednesday, August 17, 2011

breastfeeding woes


i really was planning a 100% breastfeeding pact with my daughter, so the initial days were really a struggle to find the latch and find the most comfortable hold to keep up with the minutes of mealtime with baby. nakakangalay!

one has to really be patient, healthy and passionate about the "advocacy." first few
days, my baby developed a frustrated effort to latch on my breast, trying to shoot her mouth to my nipple like a pecking bird.. cute becomes angry when she just could not catch me.. i feel so guilty and inadequate when she cries her face red especially during the start of our session when my milk was not yet flowing.. now everytime i see that frustrated face, i try not to add to the frustration (milk supply might get affected with emote.) and laugh it off.. i just smile when i guide her face to my nipple.. smiling to see how cute my little angry bird's face

when she finally lands.. :)

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal