Thursday, September 8, 2011

google parenting

My hubby and I are both youngest in the family, never had a chance to experience newborns in the house so we are totally clueless with a lot of baby facts. I have been looking for the "what to expect" book version of the first year since this book has been my companion during my expectant months. My hubby got me another first year book but it still is not the same. I haven't seen one yet so the net has been my primary resource.

earlier i was doing a bit of refreshing my baby, dabbed a moist washcloth over his head and got some 5 hair strands.. hair fall?? wahhh

two days ago, baby had a bout of gas, was thinking can i allow her to stomach sleep? manzanilla, what are the myths and facts?

my baby had major muta manisfestation on one eye. what to do?

now, i am so interested in 0-6mos home school curriculum..

I am offered some confident parenting solutions through forums and articles.. or else I'll be txting, calling, chatting my mom and siblings about their opinion. yey technology.

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal