Tuesday, February 19, 2008

i guess i was just raised right

some people in my recent past have been getting in touch. telling me that..

shhh shhh shhh

i couldn't tell you, while here and now, the details are too delicate.
***

last valentine's day i went home to my parents' we had a lunch date, after lunch i slept on my mother's lap while they were watching a b-movie actioneer with billy blanks as the anti-hero (yep, the aerobics guy)

while on my way out, back to real life ortigas, my dad was near his texas and miscellaneous rooster cages, when he saw me he went towards me. When he moved, about 30 other birds flew, (parang sa central park) he said these birds like to eat the chicken feed that he leaves behind :)

he walked me through the park, outside the village where i got my ride.

that is why it is easy to be simple, thankful and not easily blinded by the greed in my world.

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal