Saturday, September 22, 2007

Private space part 3

I woke up this morning with my phone ringing..

"hello, Nina patulong naman anong room ba si ****"
"wait.. i'll get my notebook.. pag nakita ko yung bag ko" ( i don't know why but yesterday's alcohol was more potent than usual.. siguro natapat ako ng smiling horse?!!?)
"wala daw **** na nakabook dito"
"ay yung chinese name nila nakalagay kasi passport name ang kinukuha sa baba. Try ******** ** di ko din alam kung tama pronunciation ko."
"wala daw e."
"sige baba ako papatulong ako sa guard namin, weird naman di pala sila nagpapainquire ng guests sa hotel, labo!"

So i had to go down with my unkept look, like i've said, I was a bit drunk getting home this morning that i slept with my yesterday's clothes on .. goodluck na lang sa hitsura.

When i came down, I had 2 clients downstairs the whole world at the lobby then my boss came (he was the "missing person") with his parents and wife flown in for the weekend. I had to be introduced to his family this way!

WAAAAAAAHHH.. after the ruckus, i went back to my hole, on my way, the elevator had full length mirrors where i waited for my floor staring .. hangover, no combs, no hilamos!!, no whatever.

funny, I still look the same. :)

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal