Thursday, September 6, 2007

Telecommuting : Regional meeting

My marketing team just had our usual review. Teleconference, APAC regional Singapore, HQ worldwide Taiwan and "team" Philippines for the monthly KPI.

their world in coats and ties, high rise building, conference room, panel of my regional heads, coffee, projector, powerpoints..
this is how my voice looks like in costume..

(scarf mode ako pag nasa headquarters, my lurve affair with hermes.)


but actually..

shorts, barefoot, laptop on sofa, tea on a mickey mouse glass and a half eaten banana..


Sometimes i think i am just acting in a play.

****

And to think nagpakaladkad pa ako kakalatkalat sa ortigas kahapon hanggang alas onse yung una, meron pang humabol na makipagkwentuhan hanggang alas 2 yung pangalawa. Good thing my output speaks for itself.. my figures are great.

Don't think i am not taking my job seriously, i actually just don't sleep to finish stuff. I also believe in dressing up, especially if you don't have anything great to say, be pretty na lang.. ha ha (i am a practicing self chauvinist)

But i really miss having workmates in the same boxed room.

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal