Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Waaaahhh.. Private space!

Skype "knocked".. this is our office' cost cutting way for international calls. My Taiwanese boss is here, and he is billeted 12 floors upstairs. WHat?! Now I can't enjoy my wee hours going to the mini stop for my ice cream cravings, most of the time looking like a zombie.

Then he says he has something to give me, "you want me to go up?" no, i'll go down. his last message in skype.. "make sure you keep your man hidden, i won't walk in."



Funny is i didn't make an effort to impress, though i told him my house "is a mess," when he rang the doorbell, i was in my usual jeans and shirt costume, and just one slipper (ay nag-effort pala ako, i usually answer barefoot.)

He told me my house isn't a mess. I opened the door wider so he'll see my boxes (they call my house the official warehouse -- so the new office would really be a relief.) "Oh yeah!"

Nyahh! So there goes my private space.

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal