Thursday, May 21, 2015

Entering contests

What’s with contests that require major efforts to enter the competition?  How can a dreamer like me who do not have posse working for them,  like everyone just needs a researcher,  grant writer, logo and layout design maker,  video producers on their beck and call because these contest just would ask for a whole universe of things.

Like i am just a mom who even if I have friends and network that could help me with your requirement kits I can’t meet.  I have a day job and a “take-care-of-daughter” shift so can’t a "describe your idea” thing be enough?

You tell me to USE MY IMAGINATION.  Why can’t you use yours?

Ok, I am done with my rant back to section 57.. using alibata,  explain the process on how you will gain your market computed in the exponent of pi…nyeeh.

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal