Monday, May 25, 2015

weekends are supposed to be restdays right?

Violator :  I love my life,  this is just me ranting.

For the rest of the universe,  weekend is rest.  For momwantopreneur like me,  it is a blob of time where you have to mix family and projects together because it is the only time you can.   

check out this weekend list :

laundry sort and defrost (this is not considered since its just pushing buttons and waiting.  Laundry btw, is c/o hubby)
refresh aquarium water
prepare for weekend day trip (which includes preparing my daughter’s stuff and all)
Day trip (malling as usual) merienda cena
grocery
clean A/C filters
finalize C*** contest entry backlog (check hdd for “past works”)
draft S**** contest entry and C*** contest entry requirements (personal deadline on the 28th sent via LBC)
Prepare proposals for A/P meeting (Biblio)
     - ppt update add spark!
     - rework budgets
     - letters
meet with B*** for art project (funding BSB)

Setup cables to connect tablet to screen
Prepare for Church
Church - day trip sunday brunch - arcades
laundry fold
refresh offline playlist in J’s tab, J’s phone 
prepare personal playlists and offline study references
Thank God for the likes of Spotify and YouTube that I do not need to refresh as often for music but still would need to do it for offline moments when we go out.  Again for the screen time debate,  I employ the help of technology for my sanity but would try to program the things she watches,  I prefer this than watching from cable because I can develop age and skill appropriate videos/ instructionals. 
Spark mail >> habol missed requirement/ request
J curriculum for the week
watch 1 movie for blog
Prepare for tomorrow’s ballet 
Prepare office backlog (this should be done at 12:01am Monday)

I usually do not want to work on weekends,  plus would not do a sunday work for money activity (sorry harsh description,)  house work ok.  i often try honor that commitment,  but the weekend saturday work-for-your-own-company load is becoming to be more frequent than i wish.  I am just glad i do not have work on saturdays and i can do the tasks close to my family or along with family life.  


and on a monday,  is the only time i will sort out the receipts,  the loose change that is all over my bag,  take out the ketchup and barbecue sauce packets from my personal bag (that i now mix use as J’s diaper bag because i mess up with forgetting my wallet, gadgets, house keys and other stuff i want to use out of home if i change bags so all my weekend life in a bag i remove on mondays.  Likewise reminds me i had a good and fun weekend with family.  

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal