Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cellophane

I have been chatting with a new close friend about living life as cellophane men.. This started when he told me a story with me in it and I was surprised he knew it, I didn't realize he was there when that happened, I know that was a blooper on my part to have ignored his presence but this cool guy didn't take offense at all, he said he had been practicing just to be part of the milieu.. Kaya nga siguro kami nag swak nitong guy na ito..

On my part not standing out is a refuge.. Keeping invisible is a way of doing things on your own, taking your sweet time, and then if your ready to face your world, then and only then you show.. But the security of obscurity is so comforting, also I gave up competition at an early age. (You wake up in this earth with a siblings who are mensa members, cocc commanders, student council presidents and star athletes… laban ka pa ba?) I actually just enjoyed mediocrity (read: tamad he he,) like everybody's just been praying for first place, the pigeon hole for second place is all open.. Kaya siguro I get lucky most of the time.. My odds are higher :P

During that same conversation with him I told him another incident, and this time karma was as fast as the speed of light, he was weirded out, I was telling him of an incident of him and me in a taxi alone and he never even remembered.. So I asked him, if was just upholstery? Laughter. No egos hurt. And now I realize I really am perfecting this art of cellophaning.. I just read a friend's blog and read about almost everything happening that day included in detail, except that I was there deleted.

********

Sensitive to see, numb to feel.


********

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal