Sunday, May 20, 2007

Next stop.. Computex


I must change my attitude towards trips like these... i should stick it on my forehead! ENJOY the FREERIDE!

'Nuff said.. am preparing for another joyride..

Dinners with editors and writers
Finally go up the 101 building
Buy another batch of showdogs (suyurin ang area just to find Bien siblings-- kasi R has been pestering me to get him one, J deserves to have one, E lost hers)
Eat my favorite omelet in vinegar and sauce amidst continous bird-flu scare.. hwe-he-he
Eat my favorite big quarter chicken snack (bird flu! bird flu!)
Eat Mos burger (super like their potato salad)

See my favorite Taiwanese guy Randy
See my uber boss Benson (will never not like to see him)
Possibly see my Australian pal Jim
Reunited with the non-HK attendees Linda (JP,) Edward (TW,) Jinny (KR,) Allen (TW,)
see my TW support gals Genny, Linda, Serene, Michelle
Reunited with the HK attendees

Another trip to the Hermes store (there's this 15 minute window where I am transformed into a non-jologs.. all my taste and inarte levels just reaches its peak! The practical me.. suddenly just is non-existent.. 15 mins, buy 1 item and leave.)

Great!

*****

So there back to work muna.. apak muna sa pH life (in slavery.. he he.)

Mga Nadaldal