Sunday, May 20, 2007

Isa munang patalastas..

Sunny orange I love you
Lemon, Grapes and Strawberry
Sunny Orange tasty(?) drink
Sunny Orange super quality

****

My last encounter with the Sunny oranges were during the time I was still "churching" he he. until early 2000. I was a sunday school teacher and snack provider for about 70 kids, part of my friday grocery list is buying Sunny orange (pag may budget ako sunquick) and biscuits..

Makes XX glasses. I forget how many really, but that little bottle really was a budget saver. I remember one time nagulat yung isang mom nung nakita niya na Sunny nga yung brand ko (pinipili ng mapiling yaya... ha ha) e she saw her kid kuntento naman with her yummy snack treat. Sa bahay daw, hindi daw uubra kung hindi sosyal na brand, masarap daw siguro ang timpla ko kaya parang equal na sa leading brand ang lasa (naks!). Siguro if the miracle of feeding 5000 men were contemporary times, Sunny will be the official drink provider :)

No comments:

Mga Nadaldal